The Saxon Sword was found in fifth and sixth centuries and had long blade.These were the swords of the Saxon warriors and to own one was to be a member of a warrior elite.This sword is battle ready and comes with scabbard.
Era: Middle Ages to Renaissance
- Blade Length : 31.6 Inch Approx.
- Blade Width :1.80 Inch Approx.
- Overall Length : 38.80 Inch Approx.
- Weight : 1.240 kg. Approx.
- Blade made of High Carbon steel. Not Tempered, Not sharpened.
- Full Tang Blade
- Handle Material : Wood
- Scabbard with Real Leather with wooden core